Wednesday, May 16, 2012

No time to say hello goodbye!

Hello one and all

I apologize, family, as today I really don't have time to write much of anything. My email task just got even longer, as now I have to (get to, really), write my converts! And my companion still needs to write! It was so great to see all of you yesterday, it really was a miracle to be able to have all of us together. Thank you for all writing and always being a support to me. I love you all very much, and I promise I will write something significant next week. For now the pictures will have to do most of the talking. Take care!

Lots of love from Lagunillas,
Elder Wilco
x

A nice gift from Ana (got baptized this Saturday) and her older sister Paty (we helped reactivate her)
With both
With Aracely and Leo saying goodbye
All the gifts I got from people
The oxen!
The whole fam! (minus great-grandpa Elder Salas)
With Elder Phelps (comp from the MTC)
With my son looking out on the Bio Bio from the President's house
This is how Elders get initiated in the Coronel Zone (falling backwards)
A picture from Lota, a little bit south of Coronel, where we have our zone meetings
On the way back to Lagunillas from Lota, looking out over the Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment