Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Greetings


Well, as promised, I'm here to tell you that the conference with Elder Arnold from the Seventy was incredible. The Spirit of that man is remarkable and an inspiration to me to search a greater portion of the spirit in my own life. He taught us a lot of things that are going to change the mission in a big way. The coolest part for me was after the conference when I had the chance to have a one-on-one interview with him. He expressed his gratitud to you, Mom and Dad, for raising me well and wanted me to tell you that and how much I love you, which I do. So thank you parents, and good work from a seventy!

I'm also here to say that the birthday package was fantastic! Elder Badger and I enjoyed it thoroughly, although we unfortunately do not have an oven with which to make the cake, but it's a pretty box and the frosting was delicious! I also felt great today in the new suit so thank you thank you thank you.

I'm really sorry, because as always time is short, since we're just now getting back from the council in Concepción. I feel like the worst missionary son ever because I don't write like I used to, but honestly there's just no time! But thank you all for always writing me such wonderful letters. Truly, I admire your lives and your commitment to living the Gospel in your every day situations. Also, the fotos look great!

I'm alive and well, and happy in the only celestial mission in the world, Chile Concepción Sur!
Till next week, much love

-Elder Wilcox

P.S. I will in deed be praying that Romney takes the win, since only a few hours are left...(sorry Anna!) Can't wait to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment