Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Book is Blue, The Church is True

That's all I have to say. Yesterday we had a wonderful zone leader council with president and we focused a lot on the restoration and the Book of Mormon. It was a powerful experience to be able to renew our testimonies of this great truth. At the end of the meeting, President Martinez invited all of us, one by one to give a short testimony of the Book of Mormon, and it was one of the most powerful sacred experiences I have witnessed on the mission. I know without a doubt that this is the work of the Lord. That the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and that the Gospel is Restored. I want everyone to know the same thing, too! I love being a missionary. And I hope you all do.

Unfortunately, there's not much time to write. We have to prepare some stuff for a training meeting tomorrow and i took a lot of time to send the photos. Hope you enjoy them!

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Wilcox





No comments:

Post a Comment