Monday, December 31, 2012

And a Happy New Year


Heyyy it was great to see all of you for Christmas. Definitely the best Christmas present posible. Before I forget, I want to thank you all for the wonderful Christmas package. I enjoyed every last part of it. I also need to send a long overdue thankyou to Grandma and Grandpa for the increcibly surprising and incredibly delicious peanutbutter chocolate bars they sent me a month ago. I couldn't believe Grandma found a way to send those so far over seas and have them arrive in such pristine condition! Thank you so so much Grandma. They brought joy to me and several other missionaries here in Los Angeles, Chile. Very merry Christmas to you both, and a happy new year.

Right now I'm short on time. I'll just let you know that I love you very much and I'm grateful for your love as well.

Being a missionary is the best thing in the world, and unfortunately it has to end this year. However, I am determined to end on a high note and work as hard as posible to make good use of this precious time.

I wish you all a fantastic 2013 as well, until we meet again on Sept. 10, because, surprise! Our release dates are all getting moved up 2 weeks, do to a change in the MTC. Merry Christmas!

One other thing. As this is the year that, potentially I'll be going back to school, I'm getting kind of nervous about what exactly is going to happen and how I'm going to do it. Mom, can I request (not that you don't already have a million other things to do) that you look up information from BYU about when I need to apply for scholarships, how to restart my tuition, etc. I will be very grateful.

Love all,

Elder Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment