Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's a Beautiful Life

That sounds like the title of that one movie. Not what I had in mind. I just think life is beatiful, that's all.

I'm incredibly happy with my new sector and really excited to be here. It's a lot of fun working close to the ocean again, and Boca Sur has that kind of beach town feel, mixed with inner city life. It's kind of a rough neighborhood, but I love it because it's much more lively. At church, the members where awesome, and you can tell they love the missionaries, and each other.

We have a lot of people to teach with Elder Torres, and I'm excited to see a lot of miracles. Currently we're teaching a lady named Marta and her daughter Constanza. Marta seriously reminds me so much of Andrea from Carahue. She's very studious and is already reading the Book of Mormon from the begining. She'll be getting baptized the 13th and her daughter on the 27th.

I'm very grateful for all your prayers and for your support and letters. Not a lot of time today, since we don't have a lot of cash on hand, so I'll leave you there, letting you know I'm happy, healthy, and excited for these last 6 months to be the best ones ever.

Love you all and have a great week.

Sincerely,
Elder Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment